Seduced (The Wicked Woodleys #5) by Jess Michaels
Captain Jack Blackwood inhabits a dangerous criminal world
Widowed viscountess Letitia Seagate and cousin to Jack's sister-in-law only wants to protect her younger brother
1. At odds with Jack
2. Viscerally attracted to Jack
3. Accuses him of seducing her brother into wicked ways. Really brother Griffin acts like a spoilt child refused. He is out to prove himself with no thought of the danger to others. I had no patience with him.
1. A man from the rookeries
2. A man whose taken on the worst and come through
3. A crime lord on the brink of a gangland war in which anyone is fair game.
4. A man who finds himself drawn to Letitia even though he's promised his brother not to dally with the dark beauty who's attracted his attention.
So when Letitia confronts Jack it's no wonder the sparks fly, and then some.
Add in the danger factor and the bad boy finding a good woman and there's a recipe for success! Enjoyable!
A NetGalley ARC