Interesting

Prince Harry: Brother, Soldier, Son by Penny Junor 

I guess I have a soft spot for Harry going back to Diana's death. Whatever you might think about her circumstances, the sorrow is that two little boys lost their mother in a storm of shocking publicity.
One cannot forget the funeral procession scene and that heart tearing single word on Diana's coffin, 'Mummy', placed their by the very young Harry. 
All that being said this biography about Harry is just one of many, neither better or less than the other and really, you get little more from this than you would from another form of media.
I was interested in reading about Harry. I wonder what he will do with his life. 
I appreciated Junor's last line, 'He may say he's a child at heart, but he's a child with a very old soul.'
I am hopeful that the best for Harry is to come.

A NetGalley ARC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things aren’t as they seem!

Women in war—Internment by the Japanese 1942-45.

Unusual thriller!