De-Frosting now! Awesome as always!

Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy) by Jennifer Estep



Ok!  So I ' m coming down from my latest Mythos Academy episode.
Full of surprises as always. I just love the way Gwen rescues and sticks up for the weak and the besieged. This time we have Gryphons. Yeah!
The question of Logan is of course at the forefront of mine and Gwen's mind.
Gwen uncovers secrets about her family and her father in particular. She is having flashes of the battle from Crimson Frost, and flashes of goddess encounters.
Nickodemeaus is poisoned unto death. Racing against time to find a healing plant, Gwen and her friends walk deliberately into a Reaper's trap set in a place within the high mountain of the Rockies outside of Denver, in the garden of the goddess Eir. 
Evil again shows up in the form of Vivian and Agrona.
If there's one complaint I have is that I felt I'd finished before I'd started and once again I'm wanting more of the courage and determination, and wisdom, that is all such a part of this Gypsy Girl, Gwen.
Left as usual wanting more!

A NetGalley ARC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things aren’t as they seem!

Women in war—Internment by the Japanese 1942-45.

Unusual thriller!